We develop standard and customized magnet rings, composed of a metal insert bonded together with a rubber matrix filled with magnetic particles. Thanks to their elastic properties and strong adhesion between the rubber and metal, the elastomers we create can reliably withstand harsh industrial environments, including those with mud, sand, salt, oils, and grease. It is also an ideal solution for very high-speed applications.
Our products, in combination with the appropriate sensor, offer high measuring accuracy. They are used for position and speed control in safety and preventive maintenance applications. These are key components in the digital age.
- Magnetic elasto-ferrite compound molded and bonded to a metal insert
- Customized magnetic track(s)
- Different magnetic compounds: NBR (from -40 to 140°C) and HNBR (from -40 to 160°C)
- Customized magnetization to optimize results
- Remanence up to Br = 3500G & high coercive field : 240 KA/m
- High signal accuracy and resolution
- Robustness and resistance to shock and vibration
Markets and expertise