Spheres are key components for flow control in ball valves. These products are offered to valve manufacturers and MRO companies and are mainly used, for example, in the energy sector.
In-house design and manufacturing, including NDE and CMM reports. All grades of materials, including carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex, superduplex and nickel alloys.
- Size ¼'' to 64'' for floating and trunnion mounting
- API 6D, API 6A and special applications
- Lapping on request
- CMM measurement even for large sizes
- Weld coating in alloy 625 and 316L with internal WPS/PQR
- Cartridge assembly and welding
- Complete supply including surface treatments: ENP, NiSi carbides, TCC, CCC
- Certification EN 10204 3.1 or 3.2
- Guaranteed performance